Booth E-13 is OPEN


 So excited to have secured a booth at the brand new Block City in Russellville, Arkansas! It’s in a very convenient location, in the old National Home Centers building. When I was a kid, it was the Wal-Mart! The address is 1509 East Main St, Russellville, AR 72801

It’s so huge! But my booth is easy to find: When you walk in the front door, just look STRAIGHT AHEAD, and walk down the center aisle, and you will see it straight ahead. 


Opening weekend went great, I sold about 20% of my inventory, and I only know of one possible missing item- maybe theft or maybe someone misplaced it in another booth 😣! Just something to expect, and I am thankful that’s all it was. 😊


 I have a wall dedicated to baked goods from my other business, Aunt Melvie Brownies & More, and this weekend I stocked it with toffees. I’ll be restocking that as soon as my regular toffee containers arrive via UPS. In the future I will do additional items, like brownies 😏. 


Thanks so much to all who shopped my booth!! 


BIG HUGE SHOUTOUT to my amazing friend, Shynah, as well as my wonderful mother, Linda, for helping me move into a decorate my booth from start to finish! Love you ladies, and couldn’t have done it without you! My daughters also were a huge help! My eldest, Mallory, created the big “SOAP” wall decor and Macy helped me tremendously with labeling everything to get it ready to sell. Big thanks goes out to my husband as well, who took care of very firmly attaching the shelf to the wall in the booth so that it can hold many many pounds of goodies!! I’m so lucky to have such supportive friends and family and I appreciate them so very much. ❤️🤗🥹






Comments

Popular Posts